Visiting the Village of the Arts on a Thursday? Here’s a list of things to do to help you plan your day! Click on the active links for additional information on individual merchants. Note: This website and the Village map represent merchant members of the Artists Guild of Manatee. Additional studios, galleries and businesses operate in the Village of the Arts, providing even more art opportunities for our visitors.
Stroll through the Village on a self-guided or guided tour.
- Walk Bradenton, self-guided walking tour phone app courtesy of Realize Bradenton
- Bradenton Walking Tours, guided walking tours, book in advance
Visit the following galleries and shops.
Hours of operation for galleries and shops are 11am-4pm unless otherwise noted.
- #6, Joan Peters Gallery
- #22, The Dancing Crane Gallery,
- #22B, Roses by Any Other Name, 10am-5pm
- #34, Left of Center Gallery
- #49, Art Junkies
- #55, Jerk Dog Records, 5-8pm
- #78, Sally’s Studio
- #82, Trzy Studios, 1208 13th Ave. W, 12-4pm
- #89, ReWorked Creations
- #160, The Dude and Mary’s Art of Life & Music, 11am-4:30pm
- One One Eleven Arts, 1010 16th Ave. W
- Atlantis Coral and Fish, 1611 11th St. W, 11am-6pm
Grab a bite at the following eateries.
Hours of operation for each restaurant are as noted.
- #9, Arte Caffe, 11:30am-3pm (lunch), 5-9pm (dinner)
- #17, Birdrock Taco Shack, 12-9pm
- #116, Ortygia Restaurant, 11:30am-2:30pm (lunch), 5-9pm (dinner)
Enjoy a massage, class or healing arts experience.
Book an appointment or class in advance.