Visiting the Village of the Arts on a Saturday? Here’s a list of things to do to help you plan your day! Click on the active links for additional information on individual merchants. Note: This website and the Village map represent merchant members of the Artists Guild of Manatee. Additional studios, galleries and businesses operate in the Village of the Arts, providing even more art opportunities for our visitors.
Stroll through the Village on a self-guided or guided tour.
- Find-A-Shrine self-guided walking tour
- Walk Bradenton, self-guided walking tour phone app courtesy of Realize Bradenton
- Bradenton Walking Tours, guided walking tours, book in advance
Visit the following galleries and shops.
Hours of operation for galleries and shops are 11am-4pm unless otherwise noted.
- #6, Joan Peters Gallery
- #22, The Dancing Crane Gallery
- #22B, Brave Gal Arts, 10am – 4pm
- #26, Frank Peter Antiques, 12pm-6pm
- #27B, Arte Coyoacano
- #29, Ewe and Eye Gallery (closed January 25-26)
- #30, Raven’s Whim
- #34, Left of Center Gallery
- #49, Art Junkies
- #53, Little Swamp Gallery
- #54, Baobab Tree Gallery
- #56, Divine Excess Gallery
- #67, P&V Art House (open on Saturdays from January-April)
- #78, Sally’s Studio
- #89, ReWorked Creations
- #102, Bits & Pieces Quilt Fabric Shop
- #160, The Dude and Mary’s Art of Life & Music, 11am-4:30pm
- #161, 11th St. Gallery, 12-4:20pm
Grab a bite at the following eateries.
Hours of operation for each restaurant are as noted.
- #9, Arte Caffe, 11:30am-3pm (lunch), 5-9pm (dinner)
- #17, Birdrock Taco Shack, 12-10pm
- #116, Ortygia Restaurant, 11:30am-2:30pm (lunch), 5-9pm (dinner)
- #121, CopaMoca, 8am-9pm
Enjoy a massage, class or healing arts experience.
Book an appointment or class in advance.