Visiting the Village of the Arts on a Friday? Here’s a list of things to do to help you plan your day! Click on the active links for additional information on individual merchants.
Note: This website and the Village map represent merchant members of the Artists Guild of Manatee. Additional studios, galleries and businesses operate in the Village of the Arts, providing even more art opportunities for our visitors.
Stroll through the Village on a self-guided or guided tour.
- Find-A-Shrine self-guided walking tour
- Walk Bradenton, self-guided walking tour phone app courtesy of Realize Bradenton
- Bradenton Walking Tours, guided walking tours, book in advance
Visit the following galleries and shops.
Hours of operation for galleries and shops are 11am-4pm unless otherwise noted.
- #6, Joan Peters Gallery
- #22, The Dancing Crane Gallery (Closed June 3 – October 4)
- #22B, Brave Gal Arts, 10am – 4pm
- #23, World Piece, 9am-6pm
- #26, Frank Peter Antiques, 5-8pm
- #29, Ewe and Eye Gallery (Closed June-November)
- #31, Alisa’s Refoveo Touch Gallery
- #34, Left of Center Gallery
- #49, Art Junkies, 11am-9pm
- #53, Little Swamp Gallery (Closed on Fridays during September)
- #54, Baobab Tree Gallery (Closed June 3 – October 4)
- #56, Divine Excess Gallery (closed during September)
- #78, Sally’s Studio
- #102, Bits & Pieces Quilt Fabric Shop
- #160, The Dude and Mary’s Art of Life & Music, 11am-4:30pm (Closed Sept 11-17)
- #161, 11th St. Gallery, 12-4:20pm
Grab a bite at the following eateries.
Hours of operation for each restaurant are as noted.
- #9, Arte Caffe, 11:30am-3pm (lunch), 5-9pm (dinner)
- #17, Birdrock Taco Shack, 12-10pm (Closed Friday, September 14)
- #116, Ortygia Restaurant,
- #121, CopaMoca, 8am-9pm (Closed September 9-23)
Enjoy a massage, class or healing arts experience.
Book an appointment or class in advance.