First Friday Artwalk Weekend Activities
Visiting the Village of the Arts during Artwalk Weekend? Here’s a list of things to do! Artwalks occur every month on the First Friday weekend. Hours are 6-9pm on First Friday and 11am-4pm on Saturday. Click on the active links for additional information on individual merchants.
Note: This website and the Village map represent merchant members of the Artists Guild of Manatee. Other studios, galleries and businesses operate in the Village of the Arts that are not members of the Artists Guild, providing even more art opportunities for our visitors. As you walk around the Village, keep an eye out for open signs to businesses that may not be on the website or map.
Stroll through the Village on a self-guided or guided tour.
- Find-A-Shrine self-guided walking tour
- Walk Bradenton, self-guided walking tour phone app courtesy of Realize Bradenton
Visit the following galleries and shops
- #6, Joan Peters Gallery
- #10 Studio C
- #22, The Dancing Crane Gallery (Closed June 3 – October 4)
- #22B, Brave Gal Arts
- #23, World Piece
- #26, Frank Peter Antiques
- #27B, Arte Coyoacano
- #29, Ewe and Eye Gallery (closed June to October)
- #30, Raven’s Whim
- #31, Alisa’s Refoveo Touch Gallery
- #34, Left of Center Gallery
- #38, Sign of the Firefly
- #46, Forest to Finish Designs
- #49, Art Junkies
- #53, Little Swamp Gallery
- #54, Baobab Tree Gallery (Closed June 3 – October 4)
- #56, Divine Excess Gallery (Closed during September)
- #66, Fun Girl Art
- #67, P&V Art House
- #69, Clay in the Village
- #78, Sally’s Studio
- #87, Firestone Gallery
- #159, VI Oaks Gallery
- #160, The Dude and Mary’s Art of Life & Music
- #161, 11th St. Gallery
Grab a bite at the following eateries.
Visit and learn more about the healing arts services provided by these merchants.